Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th

Hey Mom! I got the package! Thank you so much! I love all the little dinners and things mixed up inside of there. You have no idea how flavorful those potatoes where to me. I have never tasted anything so good in my life, I swear. Those little 'Idaho Potatoes' were the best. If you are continually wondering about whether you should send me a birthday package, well then the answer is yes. If you insist. I won't refuse. Really though, thank you also for all the little articles about Cody Towse that you sent me too. I had one night before bed this past week that I just read all those and thought about him. It was sad, but it was good too just to have a little time to mourn. Mourning is not really all bad. And yes, all of the transfers went well and we got all of the new elders to their new areas. Here's a little bit of news, we are now working with Sisters in our ward! Our ward, Betongolo, received two sisters as well to help the work progress. Our area was split in half, and now we don't have to worry about the area struggling due to the fact that we are always working here in the office! Nice! Sister Patterson, one of the sisters, is the first white American sister that has worked here in Madagascar (on the actual Madagascar island, not in Reunion or Mauritius) in years. I don't know how many, but at least a good handful. It's a pretty momentous occasion if I do say so myself. Well sorry, but we went to the croc farm again today and I have no time at all to write anything. I'll send you a suuuper good email next week, I promise. With pictures even. Just remind me. Life is good. A pink bedroom will be good. Good. I love you. Elder Bergera

No comments:

Post a Comment