Monday, June 24, 2013

Hey Mom!
Yeah, haha, I thought you might like that news. It's pretty close huh? I know I still have a lot of work to do here though, and I am glad for it. We are having a busy schedule this week already actually, haha. We will be doing a lot of driving back and forth, taking missionaries to bus stations that will take them to their new areas. Driving stick shift has gotten loads easier for me, though it still has its annoying times here and there. I honestly don't see the 'fun' in driving stick, but I haven't driven automatic in a long while, so maybe I am having a lot of fun anyway and I just don't realize it! Wooo!
As for what I will need in my room... well a closet and a mattress sounds pretty good to me. that's all i really would 'require.' You can leave the computer there too, along with the desk. That's all I can think of now. I will tell you more later about my actual 'plans,' but for now I honestly don't have much time.
Right now we are about to go and make brownies to bring to an investigators house for Family Home Evening. They call brownies here 'mofo kadradraka' meaning 'cockroach bread' haha steming from an old missionary joke that we make the brownies using crush up cockroaches, haha.

I haven't received the package yet, but they are going tomorrow to pick up packages, so let's cross our fingers!
Okay, sorry that this letter is super short. I anticipated having a lot more time than i actually do now, but it's okay because you are still smiling from ear to ear because of the good news right? Right!
Okay, I love you! Thank you for all you do!
Elder Bergera

No comments:

Post a Comment