Monday, March 25, 2013


HAPPY TWENTY-FIRST BIRTHDAY JOHNNY BROWN
:D

My Dearest Mother,
I am doing quite well today, and how are you? My stomach keeps making weird noises and turning around on itself, but I can't say that's is much too out of the usual.
I am stuck here yet again using the french keyboard formatting, but I would quite say that I am doing really well at getting used to it. The only one that still sort of tricks me is that the 'q' is in the 'a' place. I am already used to going up for the 'a,' but I use to 'q' so seldomly that when it is q time that i forget and go back up to the top row. Sometimes the mission is just so stinking hard, haha, just jokes just jokes. 
I've said it before and i'll say it again; i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the package has not come yet. They picked up packages last week and I guess it didn't quite make it in time for that cut, and the next time they'll be doing a package run is not until next week. That's not too long though, but let's just hope it made it in there though. I wouldn't worry if I were you though; it'll all turn out well.
Besides, General Conference is coming in hot! You all will have it in a week from Saturday, which is way close! We will get it a solid two weeks after that, so on the 20th and the 21st, which is still coming in hot. I am getting way excited about this, especially since it will all be in English here at the mission home. I think that'll really help me to focus more. It's pretty crazy too that i am just getting so excited about conference. I expect that this excitement for simple church things like this will last longer than the mission; that is at least my hope. No, yeah, i am sure it will. 
As far as skyping for mother's day... I don't have any news on that yet. I mean, we will definitely be doing it, but other than that I don't know. We will definitely talk about that more as the time comes closer, but I don't have much to say on that yet.
Easter shouldn't be a problem this year as far as finding a computer to use just for that exact fact. I could just do it in the office it I really needed to, so no worries there. I still don't understand 'easter monday' yet. It just doesn't feel like a real holiday. If we were really to celebrate Christ's ressurection then monday would have nothing to do with it.. just another excuse to party. Don't get me wrong though, I love to party, I mean, I'm not laaame, but "come on!"
Anywho though, I just want to tell you that I am super proud of you for finishing your first term for your masters degree. That is a huge accomplishment, and now you only have three more to go! You can do it!
Just to answer you questions, Comorians are from the island Comoros, a large island country to the northwest side of Madagascar. Most of them are Muslim. 'za tzy mahay teny gasy' means i can't speak malagasy. I have met some who are way good at malagasy, but some just go around speak french, or even speak comorian to each other. Comorian sounds NUTS. 
d'accord
Anyways though, I think that might be a rap for now. I am loving my companion, Elder Mocellin. He's a way good guy. I am trying to learn french little by little; but I can't make any guarantees. Languages are hard, haha.
Okay all. I will be back on Easter.
Elder _ergera

No comments:

Post a Comment