Monday, February 13, 2012

So in the news about the transfer, Elder Watts did get transfered to the nice ocean town of Tamatave, and I have stayed here with Elder Andrianjarasoa. It's crazy cause technically I am older on the mission than he is, but it doesn't really matter too much cause he is already mahay (fluent) with Malagasy, haha. And I am also really excited cause I am thinking this will be an invaluable experience with getting mahay at the language. So now, we are just working hard and getting work done. I am teaching him english too, cause after his mission he wants to go to BYU. He loves America too, haha. He's way funny. He always says, "El-dare Bear-ger-aaa" and "Awesome friends!" haha. He's way cool. I am not exactly sure why he didn't like Congo, he just didn't. And I don't really know if they just let people change easy peasy, but I am sure they can adjust to certain cases.
Ah dang! I can't believe Jason has had his farewell already! That's crazy! He's going to be in the MTC way sooon. Sweet stuff! I am super excited for him! And that part about prisons being the lead in name extractions, haha I think that is way cool. I would've been there if I could've been, Jason! But you'll have all of us at your homecoming, lucky man. Go get 'em tiny tiger.
I don't remember how I knew about David Archuletta... I think another missionary said it or something.. I think he is going to Chile?
Anyway, enough about that.
Yeah, the new missionaries came last week, though I haven't been able to meet any of them yet. I probably won't for a really long time, haha. For none of them came here to Antsirabe. And I don't see any of the other missionaries much. Oh well, haha.
I'll be sure to try and not eat the rocks too much. I hate biting into rocks. Or the rice shells. I am not sure what they are but they are hard and they hurt.
I'll write a letter next week and you can send it to chases pouch, okay?
And also, you talked about being much more comfortable with send boxes of chocolate to the gang. Well... you know my address. :)
It sounds like your work is going pretty well! I'll keep praying for you!
The work here is good. I am now Senior Companion and District Leader already, plus my malagasy companion. So I think I'll be progression into the work pretty fast, haha.
Thanks for all you do!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment