Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mother!

I am doing fine. I am finding a bit harder to concentrate at this point of the mission, but it is okay. I guess that just comes with the time. The mission is going well as well (refering to your second question). The number of missionaries we are getting is going up little by little, and I think as a whole this mission is progressing. It has been fun seeing the once younger missionaries now start to take over and see how they have all progressed in their different ways. I find it hard to believe that I am now like all those missionaries that we going home when I first got here. It has gone by so fast... at times. But all in all, it has been a steadily fast time here. It's been great.
What you told me about the weather lately... wow! I can hardly believe that is coming from Utah. 
Well please let me know if you have any other questions! I will answer all of them! Sorry if this isn't the longest email I've ever written, though I have answered all the questions you wanted. I feel like anything else that is really going on I can just tell you next week. So please just get a whole bunch of last minute questions and I'll answer them next week. That is, if you have any.

I love you!
Elder Austin Bergera

No comments:

Post a Comment